Friday, May 25, 2007

Genesis P-Orridge & The Hafler Trio - Alaura/Slave Priest

A 3" CD accompanying the "Psychic TV/Genesis P-Orridge -- A Coumprehensive Collection Ov Lyrics 1981-1990", Alaura/Slave Priest was a tonal piece in collaboration with The Hafler Trio in 1990. Release by the small Italian label Stampa Alternativa. Both tracks are recorded using only a the Genesis voice. That being the case, both tracks are very similar.

Funny story about this recording... I tried to turn a friend on to PTV back in the early 1990's. Regretfully I used this CD. I don't know what I was thinking. In retrospect I should have probably played him the Godstar single or something....

One last thing. I found this (above) cool picture at The Hafler Trio web page of Genesis and Andrew in 1990.

Get the goods
Down per artists request.

No comments:

Post a Comment